Looking for information on a table lighter I purchased

Would you like to identify and get more information about particular cigarette lighter you own? This is the right place to do it!

Postby Dakota92 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:50 pm

Thank you for accepting my application to this forum. Yesterday I purchased this lighter at a thrift store and I really know nothing about it. I have tried looking up different vintage/antique lighters to compare to this one and I have found very few that are even similar except a ronson "golf ball lighter" that sold on ebay for $100. As expected that one actually looks like a golf ball though. About 70% of the time that you press the button the whole mechanism sticks while the rest of the time it seems to work just fine. I'm guessing the wick and the flint will need replacing as well but I can't find much information on how to repair the mechanism to get it working properly. I have been unable to locate any kind of markings aside from the japan stamp on the mechanism itself and the bottom has been marked "ISCA" "India" "wik81"... does that mean anything to anyone here? Any and all information about who the maker is, how to repair it or who to send it to for repairs, value and just any general information would be greatly appreciated.
_MG_1987.JPG

_MG_1988.JPG

_MG_1989.JPG

_MG_1990.JPG

_MG_1991.JPG

_MG_1992.JPG

_MG_1993.JPG

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Table/Desk and Pocket Lighters