Vogue Vintage lighter info wanted

Would you like to identify and get more information about particular cigarette lighter you own? This is the right place to do it!

Postby MrChelts » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:25 am

Greetings to whom ever it concerns

Upon scouring a vintage shop for leisure in the countryside, i stumbled across a lighter that caught my full attention the moment i saw it.

With such a weighty feel, for such a sleek lighter, an elegant form and a classy image i knew i had to have it.

Upon purchase, i immediately started digging to find out the origin of the lighter, as well as specifications for refilling the lighter with fuel and flint. However, no matter how deep i looked, i could only find a solitary image of a similar lighter but with no information or source.

And that has brought me here. I apologise for the poor photo quality but the only discernable information on the lighter is the print "Vogue Paris". And through a little bit og digging, i found the cover shown to be a vogue cover from april 1918.

I would be truly grateful for any info anyone has on this lighter and i thank you in advance.

MrChelts
Attachments
20180531_115735.jpg
The lighter in question

Sponsor

Sponsor

Site Admin

Re: Vogue Vintage lighter info wanted

Postby table-lighters » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:43 am

Hi there,

It appears to be a modern gas lighter, probably China made. How much was it?

Best wishes,
Sebastian

Return to Table/Desk and Pocket Lighters